Thursday 1 October 2009

New catolgue out now

If you read my other blogs you'll know I havent dropped off the face of the earth but have been super busy with my surecutsalot designs and new webshop. Well, Christmas is approaching and I need to get cracking on some cards otherwise I'm going to be mightily ashamed of having to buy cards for the first time in about 13 years!

I've got something special planned as a one off for hubbies work colleages (instead of making 30) but once I saw the new catty I knew that nothing but the new snow burst set would do. As soon as the catty went live I ordered it and as soon as it gets here (and plenty more) I'll be finishing the card, all 24 layers of it ! If you want to see what set I mean or look at the new catty click on the picture over there ----->

If you want to order anything just drop me a quick email and I'll be more than happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment