Thursday 7 October 2010

Mixed bag

Bit of a mixed bag from me today, you've got no idea how good it is being able to play with inks again!


This one is simulating a crimper technique on SCS. I used a hougie board instead of a crimper.. next order that goes in is going to have the new A4 crimper!! All that lining up and scoring was a bit like hard work :o(

Contempo Christmas was used for the tree and sentiment (my idea of a perfect sentiment stamp, love the design)

Whisper white, garden green and real red cs/inks with just a pinch of dazzling diamonds on the star. Pic doesnt show it but it really sparkles in real life. For me real red is the ultimate in true xmassy reds and I normally use loads of it at this time of year.



Christmas colours again but this time I've used old olive, cherry cobbler and very vanilla. Cherry cobbler is a blood red in real life and has a very rich tone to it. Perfect with many of the SU greens and vanilla.

I used a couple of the stamps from Artistic Etchings and the box was cut with scal & my cricut. Very easy to make if you have a circle template. There is a step by step at scs which uses an envie template.




This has been on my to finish list for a wee while. It's a bingo board that I started at Yeovil playday with some of my crafting buddies.

There is a pic of me somewhere in the dc gallery spraying the board with gold paint, trouble was I had my hand in the cast, was spraying outside Sandras kitchen shop and it was blowing a gale lol.

One of my all time favourite stamp sets, pocket silhouettes. Rich razzleberry, soft suede, pumpkin pie card & inks. Boho blossom, scallop border (pencil holder) and bird punch. Rich razzleberry grosgrain ribbon.

A few cheap gems, ikea pencil that happened to be in my pocket and a small post it note pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment