Monday 20 April 2009

Been playing again

I'm having so much fun with boxes at the moment that I've only 1 card today.

Using the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set and Spot On wheel. Bashful blue & certainly celery card stock and the image is coloured with copics.








How can 2 small pieces of paper drive a person insane? Turning them into a Danish woven heart basket is how!! I haven't made one of these for over 10 years and I'd forgotten just how fiddly it is getting those last 2 strips into place.


Sweet Always paper and a bow. I've stuffed it with cotton wool to take the photo but I'll be filling it with sweeties.







Another acetate box, this time I thought it would make a cheap set of 99p pencils/pens into a great thank you gift for a teacher. Apricot appeal card stock, Spot On stamp set, some nesties, a few small jup rings and whisper white grosgrain ribbon.









I've always loved favour boxes and this one is so easy to make. Certainly celery card stock, garden whimsy stamped in versamark then dusted with gold perfect pearls. 3 ribbon roses from stash glued onto a gold nestie circle. Quick and easy, I hope the kids don't go hunting for the choccy inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment